Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning construction evidence and evaluation for my AS Foundation Portfolio.

Monday, 20 February 2012

Test Fonts - Masthead

This font is bold and powerful making a statement for the magazine by presenting it as modern which reflects on the up-date information it will therefore be publishing. However even though it has presence and would catch a readers eye I don't think it represents a Rock or Indie genre and may be more suitable for genres such as electronic or R'n'B.

I’ve chose this as a potential font as its striking and I found that it looks quite retro and indie which therefore reflects on the music genre I am trying to promote to my readers.
This font is a display font with an edge which may catch a potential reader’s eye. Also I find the lines used to be a source of interest and the minimal look is effective in portraying the magazine as fresh and up to date which may attract a younger audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment