Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning construction evidence and evaluation for my AS Foundation Portfolio.

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Rough Cut Evaluation

To continue improving my product I will first set up my photo shoots and ensure that my photographs are not as over exposed as they are currently. also In my front cover i need to ensure that i have a variety of shot distances. in addition i will also go on to varying the colors within the sell lines to avoid them looking 'muddled' up together. In addition I will edit my skyline with new text to make it more clear to my audience what it is. Also I will trying using a wider range of fonts which will there for portray to an audience a fuller magazine.
I will go onto continue filling my contents page with contents, add two images varying in shot distances in the middle column and add another issue of my magazine into the subscription as a back catalog.
Also I will therefore continue constructing my double page spread which will include a large image consisting of an image taking over 2/3 of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment