Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning construction evidence and evaluation for my AS Foundation Portfolio.

Friday, 30 March 2012

Evaluation Question 6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

This is an image of me using the iMac. On here is where I created and constructed my product.

I learnt how to use a professional camera and learnt how to adjust the lighting, use the rule of two thirds, and focus the camera to create a professional looking photograph. I have also learnt how to create a three point light using lights in a photography studio.

Some of the programs I used in the production and evaluation of my product were:
www.blogger.com - I used this as an online diary to keep a record of the progress of my work 












www.youtube.com - which I used to upload videos and receive instant feed back from my target audience
www.slideshare.com - Allowed me to upload power point presentations and embed them in my blog for easy access.
www.goanimate.com - Which I used for my Evaluation Question 5 where I could choose different character to read from my script.
Photobooth - for filmed audience feedback for my product.
Final Cut - to produce a short video for Evaluation Question 2 to show who I am representing in my product.
Photo Shop - 
Using Photoshop I was able to construct my front cover using its many tools such as photo editing tools, layering, boxes for banners, ect. 

InDesign - 











I used in Design to construct my contents page a double page spread. This program was helpful in using the column system and for an organized magazine.

During the process of production I have used these varieties of technologies which have therefore allowed me to make my product of a high standard. Also I gained skills using all these programs which a professional media producer would obtain when producing a real media product.  I am satisfied with the media conventions that I have learnt to create my media product of an indie magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment